[Qgis-user] r.watershed GRASS module

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Sat Mar 29 09:17:43 PDT 2008

I am trying to add the r.watershed module to the grass toolbox on WinXP.
I've written the simple r.watershed.qgm file, and I added the module to
the default.qgc file so it appears in the modules list in the grass
toolbox. (I also made two small icons, r.watershed.1.png and
r.watershed.2.png).
When I ran the module I got an error that libgrass_gis.6.3.cvs.dll was
not found. (Same error when I tried to run r.watershed from a console).
This error appears with both 0.9.1 and 0.9.2.
I saw that under the Quantum GIS installation directory there was
libgrass_gis.6.3.RC3.dll.  So I made a copy of that dll and renamed it
libgrass_gis.6.3.cvs.dll. And now all's well: the module runs
successfully from the toolbox.
Maybe this will help someone.
Regards,
Micha