[Qgis-user] GISVM - New version release

Ricardo Pinho rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 14 16:28:22 PST 2008

Dear all,

I am proud to announce the "GIS Virtual Machine" 01.11.2008 Edition, available for FREE and NOW at:
http://www.gisvm.com

More details at:
http://tinyurl.com/gisvm20081101

Please register on the project Mailling list to receive News and announces!
http://tinyurl.com/gisvm-register

This full-feature GIS Workstation, based exclusively on free GIS software, also includes "Quantum GIS 0.11.0 Metis + GRASS".
Please feel free to download it and enjoy!!!
Use the oficial page: www.gisvm.com

I also appreciate if you SPREAD THE WORD. Put on your blog, forum ,etc,,,
Please register and use GISVM

Regards,
--
Ricardo Pinho