[Qgis-user] Win qgis1.0preview2 crashes

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Sat Nov 15 03:41:29 PST 2008

Tried, no luck. This is what I did:
1. Uninstall Qgis
2. Run regedit in the windows terminal
3. Searched for quantumgis in the registry editor
4. Deleted the quantumgis folder from the software folder in the registry
5. Rebooted
6. Installed QGIS
7. Run qgis and after displaying a vector file tried to set
Properties and... crashed.

I'm giving up, will not use the win version of qgis on this computer,
the ubuntu version works and I use ubuntu most of the time.

Thanks to all who tried to help!

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster