[Qgis-user] Still having Proxy Problems

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Nov 17 04:23:56 PST 2008

Hi all,

I am still having proxy problems. I am using the latest SVN trunk version.

I came across this thread at
http://www.nabble.com/QGis-proxy-settings-td20127464.html - my conclusion
was that the proxy problems should be solved by now - but it still doesn't
work for me.

The proxy at our local city government is squid/2.6.STABLE16 - I need to
authenticate with user and password. The proxy is on port 8080.
Unfortunately there is no way to convince our provider to get rid of this
proxy. They do their provider services not only for our city but many
others as well.

Is the patch mentioned in the above thread now in the SVN trunk? If yes, I
wonder why it still doesn't work for me? I tested on both Linux (SVN
trunk) and Windows (Preview 2)

Thank you for any ideas an what I could do to fix the problem.

Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland