[Qgis-user] Problems with grass plugin

Barbosa, A. Marcia a.m.barbosa at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 03:10:56 PST 2008

Hi Agus,
Does it only happen with some of the commands? Do you have those GRASS layers (not the shapefiles you imported them from) on display in QGIS?
Cheers
Marcia

A. Márcia BARBOSA

Department of Biological Sciences
Imperial College London, Silwood Park Campus
Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7PY
UNITED KINGDOM

Unidade de Macroecologia e Conservação
CEA - Universidade de Évora, Pólo da Mitra
7002-554 Évora
PORTUGAL

Once the location and mapset are set and some raster and vector layers
are imported to grass through r.in.gdal and r.in.ogr, I observe that
some of the interactive menus to run grass
commands (i.e., r.statistics, r.mask) do not let me select among any
of the grass layers that I already have. Is this behavior documented
somewhere?