[Qgis-user] Delete Selected is actually Deleting Unselected

Agustin Lobo aloboaleu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:12:30 PST 2008

I have problem with editor of vector layers Using preview2 on ubuntu.

I select a set of polygons,
then toggle edit on and click
Delete Selected, the selected features
are deleted from the display, as expected. But afterwards, if
I select toggle edit off and save
as prompted (BTW, saving with a different name should be an option), the
resulting vector includes the selected polygons only, having actually
deleted those I wanted to keep. Also, I find that the attribute table
becomes empty.

I don't remember having these problems with 0.11
Any solution? Am I doing something wrong? Should I fill a ticket?

Agus
--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster