[Qgis-user] GISVM

alessandro.sarretta at inwind.it alessandro.sarretta at inwind.it
Thu Oct 9 13:31:53 PDT 2008

Hi,
I'm using gisvm with Virtualbox (www.virtualbox.org) and it works very well.
You have to install Virtualbox in your host (in my case Windows XP), then create a new virtual machine, set some parameters (base memory size, hard disk size) and connect the gisvm as your master hard disk. Finally you can start the virtual machine.
I saved my "virtual" hard disk in a usb disk, so I can have it everytime with me; I find it very useful!
Ale