[Qgis-user] move vertex to specified coordinates?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 22 10:56:15 PDT 2008

Hi Matt,

I don't know why it fails for you, but in my projects snapping works
perfectly fine as expected and similar to all other GIS software. I can
select one or more snap layers, tolerances and it works fine. I can also
select whether you want to snap to vertices or segments.

Maybe you set insufficient snap tolerances? You have to set them in map
units, as far as I remember.

Andreas