[Qgis-user] the table manager for the trunk

Dimitar Vasilev dvasilev at gis-sofia.bg
Tue Oct 28 03:18:56 PDT 2008

Borys Jurgiel написа:
> Tuesday 28 of October 2008 09:53:49 Димитър Василев napisał(a):
>
>> Hi!
>> I'm using the QGIS 1.0 Preview 1 Windows Build on XP SP3
>> I installed the new Table Manager Plugin 0.1.5 from
>> http://bwj.aster.net.pl/temp/tablemanager-2008-10-27.zip
>> When I tryed to use it on any ESRI Shapefile I got the same error as Dr.
>> Agustin Lobo reported:
>>

> The zip I've provided above is for recent trunk QGIS version.
> For the 1.0-Preview-1 you should use the 'ordinary' table manager from my
> repository (you may need to enable the 3rd party repositories).

Hi, Borys!
I tryed to install the 'ordinary' table manager plugin (version 0.1.3)
from your repository, but i had an error message after installation:

Error loading plugin
The plugin seems to be invalid or have unfulfilled dependencies. It has
been installed, but can't be loaded. Here is the error message below:
No module named psycopg

Regards!
D. Vasilev
GIS-Sofia EOOD