[Qgis-user] qgis 0.11 fails to startup

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 09:09:39 PDT 2008

I'm using Kubuntu 8.04. I've been able to use QGIS 0.11 from launchpad
repositories [1] until two weeks ago. Now it crashes during start-up.
It shows the splash box, and begins the loading of the various
components but then it crashes. The Python plugins were working fine
too...

The only changes I've made are to GRASS, as I commpile it by myself,
but the two environments are completely indepent as I use the
libqgisgrass.0.11 qgis-plugin-grass from the repository.

I cannot find traces/log to analyze the error.

Hints?
Giovanni

[1] http://ppa.launchpad.net/qgis/ubuntu hardy main