[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-community-team] Little QGIS booth at german Intergeo in Bremen

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Sep 17 12:42:09 PDT 2008

Hi

Otto this is great news!

I could take the opportunity to remind folks that QGIS will have a
presence at FOSS4G2008 in Cape Town, South Africa from 29 Sept - 4 Oct
too. Some of the developer team will be there (myself, Marco
Hugentobler, Horst Duster). If you are a user, developer or generally
interested in QGIS, do catch up with us if you are there! We will also
be holding a QGIS code sprint on Sat 4 October so encourage anyone
attending to join us if you can!

Regards

Tim

2008/9/17 Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de>:
> Dear QGIS-community,
>
> the QGIS project will have a small booth at german Intergeo fair in Bremen [1]
> this year. It will be on the OSGEO Open Source Park [2] from Tue 30. Sep -
> 2. Oct 2008. Jürgen Fischer and I will be there during the 3 days and present
> and demonstrate the upcoming QGIS 1.0 release.
>
> If you plan to be at the Intergeo, it would be great to meet you there. It
> will be in Hall 5, Booth 5.128 and there will also be short but interesting
> talks incl. QGIS on Tue 15:40-16:00 and Thu 11:20-11:40 [3].
>
> If you are even interested to support Jürgen and me and live near Bremen, we
> would be thankful for a little help at the booth and can offer free admission to
> the fair in return. Please write a short mail to me, if you are interested.
>
> kind regards,
>  Otto
>
> [1] http://www.intergeo.de/
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Intergeo_2008
> [3] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Intergeo_2008_Vortragsforum

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)
 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net