[Qgis-user] 1.0 plugin repository

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Tue Sep 23 15:38:39 PDT 2008

Wednesday 24 of September 2008 00:09:46 John C. Tull napisaƂ(a):
> Thanks Borys. I'm imagining the preview release will get everyone
> excited about updating their plugins. Very few seem to be working at
> this point.
>
> John

Hello John,

The four author's repositories are ready or should be ready in the next days:
Carson's, Paolo's, Martin's and mine. I don't know what with Barry's
repository, I'll contatact him (I'll contatact you, if you're reading it,
Barry:))

But the most important is the new official repository for 1.0. I'll  make some
proposals tommorow.