[Qgis-user] Re: print templates in preview1

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Sep 25 07:07:35 PDT 2008

Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> the printing enhancements currently developed by Marco Hugentobler are
> sponsored by the Kanton Solothurn and the City of Uster in Switzerland.
>
> Templates that can be saved and loaded as well as multiple layouts in
> the project files is definitely something that we want. So chances are
> high that it will be included in the future. It will need some time
> though. One after the other ...
>
> I encourage people to test the new printing enhancements prior to the
> final release of QGIS 1.0. This is important for stabilizing the
> features and fixing the bugs.

Thanks Andreas. I know and appreciate (and cite often, during my
presentations) the sponsorship of Kanton Solothurn - thanks again!
Be sure I am testing it - keep an eye on the trac!
Having 1.0 preview1 packages for main distros would be an advantage for
wider testing - I can provide lenny debs for amd64 if someone finds them
useful.
All the best.
pc
--