[Qgis-user] GRASS tables

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Apr 5 09:08:53 PDT 2009

Paolo:
> Perhaps I'm missing something, but I cannot display and edit GRASS
> tables. This happens on win, linux and mac, both on 1.0.1 and on trunk.
> Can please someone check? If confirmed, I can open a ticket.

Ubuntu II / 64-bit, seems to work fine.

1. loaded a GRASS vector

2. clicked on "Edit Grass Vector Layer", on the table Tab I added a new
column (Column: EditTesting, Type: Varcher, Length: 20)

3. Selected the "Edit attributes" button (just before the "Close"
button)

4. Clicked on some feature (polygon)

5. the "GRASS Attributes" dialog pops-up, updated the "EditTesting"
Column with the string "ok" and clicked "Update"

6. Closed

7. Opened attribute table of grass vector and searched for the "ok"
string: it's there.

Kindest regards, Nikos