[Qgis-user] bug replication

Graeme McFerren gmcferren at csir.co.za
Tue Apr 21 05:45:32 PDT 2009

Hi Paolo

I can confirm the buffer overflow pattern on my 64 bit Intrepid on a Dell D830 running QGIS 1.0.0 stable. I tried to classify 7 polygons with graduated symbols into 7 classes. Size of dataset: shp - 1.9mb dbf - tiny, few attributes. Very similar backtrace to what is in trac.

Graeme

>>> Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> 04/21/09 10:54 AM >>>
Hi all.
Could anybody confirm this bug:
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1485
and possibily provide more detail? I cannot reproduce it on our Debian
64bit boxes.
In general, if users could go through the bugs list, and provide
additional info on the replicability of bugs, that would be useful.
Thanks.