[Qgis-user] no GRASS plugin installed with Qgis

JD Comtois jdcomtois at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:38:31 PDT 2009

this was what got me to ask for a list of all items under the osgeo
windows advanced install that needed to be selected to ensure full
functionality.

there was a link provided to me off this list but posted by a list
subscriber.  I o not have access to that link from work but will try
to post it in a reply to this thread later today.

JD