[Qgis-user] mobile gis and geotag on pocketpc?

Fafner fredda.hallgren at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:12:31 PDT 2009

Thanx all
I installed gvSIG Mobile (the download with PhoneME Virtual Machine
included) and it seem to run OK, found some satellites and could load simple
shape files. JPG, TIFs etc didnt load, looks like one have to export them
from gvSIG desktop to gvSIG Mobile, will try that.

No Perl on the Ipaq (to my knowledge). Will synchronise clocks (lol) and try
to use the gps tracklog for the tagging on the desktop. And then have a go
with Peter Ersts exif data provider. Will be fun.

/ Fafner