[Qgis-user] Re: Plans to improve manage-R

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:34:45 PDT 2009

Hi Nikos,
> I don't want to repeat how useful your plugins are. Rather, I want to
> ask if you plan to improve manage-R:
>
> * command syntax support/highlighting

yes, eventually...
> * command auto-complete function

definitely... soon
> * customisable appearance (font shape/size, background color, etc. --
> separate from default qt-config)

I have started to address this (you can change the background and text
colours by adjusting the [theme] variables in the plugins .ini file (see
manageR help). Hopefully I'll add some gui options to the manageR
dialog... the only issue is that according to the QGIS gui guidelines,
only the main application is supposed to have a menu bar, so I will
likely have to find alternative ways of doing this...

Hopefully that's what you were hoping to hear. Please let me know if you
have any further suggestions, or would like to contribute at all.

Cheers,

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer