[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Mrsid business

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:01:53 EDT 2009

Might some of these help:

I'm also starting to ask in the gdal list, but a developer would know
better how to handle this issue.
My point is that this is not "just a gdal issue". For qgis users, this
is a qgis issue. Maybe
this type of support is not seen as urgent in the gdal community, but
our requests might
make them change their mind.