[Qgis-user] 3 color logos

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Aug 3 16:36:02 PDT 2009

missed the start of this discussion.  I like the mockup better than
proposal.  The proposed icon looks a bit too devilish.

I also prefer Anita's (the one in SVN?).

P.S.  Illustrator does NOT like that SVG in SVN - crashes all CS
versions I tried (1,3,4).  Had to use Firefox (Safari missed the
shadow).

On Aug 3, 2009, at 6:18 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> How about a few tweaks on that e.g. this rough mockup in GIMP
>
> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3430/3786993010_03bc0e782f_m.jpg
>
> Maybe its just familiarity, but I think I prefer Anita's SVG logo
> though.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> Robert Szczepanek wrote:
>> John C. Tull pisze:
>>> How about a combination of the 3d look and color?
>>>
>>> John
>>
>> This is my draft proposal of logo in SVG
>> http://www.quantum-gis.pl/new_logo/
>> with and without arrow.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan