[Qgis-user] label placement

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Aug 10 02:10:57 PDT 2009

Hi Martin,

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:04:48 +0200
Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Borys Jurgiel<borysiasty at aster.pl> wrote:
> > Dnia poniedzia__ek, 10 sierpnia 2009 o 09:33:25 Lionel Roubeyrie napisa__(a):
> >> Hi all,
> >> is it possible to have some news about the label placement project at GSoC?
> >> When can we expect it?
> >> Thanks
> >
> > My favourite blog ;-)
> > http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Label_Placement_GSoC_2009
>
> Hm.... is that wiki running from a backup? I swear I put report for
> week #10 on it some time ago...

yes, the current wiki is running from a backup I did on 31. July in the morning.
So you probably did your report for week #10 afterwards. But, I assume that the
original QGIS wiki on the osgeo server will be available soon again,
including your report.

As I wrote in the other mail some hours ago, please don't add content to the
current QGIS web or wiki until Gary switched the DNS again to the osgeo server.
I guess it will happen today. We will write an email when everything works
again.