[Qgis-user] HomeRange plugin v2.1.0 released

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Aug 17 04:26:08 PDT 2009

Hi

Just a note - your wiki page states:

"Old (rpy) working configurations (note: you often will need to purchase
packages out from aptitude and similar tools, and HomeRange plugin
v<2.0.0!):"

It may be better to change the wording from 'purchase' to 'obtain' as
currently it creates the impression that you need to buy something in
order to use the plugin.

Regards

Tim