[Qgis-user] raster catalog

JJL buggerone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:21:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

> Will you release a version for 1.0.2 or for the upcoming 1.2? I would vote for
I've just released rasterCatalog 0.2 for QGis 1.0.2
See http://kubuntu.free.fr/wiki/?page=QGisRasterCatalog
BTW I cannot test the release for the moment as my QGis is currently
broken (Kubuntu jaunty with KDE 4.3); But I was using the svn trunk
without any problem since last KDE upgrade.

I will try to compile QGis 1.2 this week-end to check compatibility.

> the second. Also, would you mind uploading it to http://pyqgis.org/ ? In this
> way, the plugin will become immediately available to all QGIsSers, with no extra
> effort.
> BTW, how about adding also http://kubuntu.free.fr/wiki/?page=QGisTrackGps to
> http://pyqgis.org/ ?
I'll do that as soon as I can test my plugins wih QGis 1.2.

Thanks for your interest
Best regards
JJL

--