[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] The plain keys for shortcuts

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Sun Aug 23 11:44:56 PDT 2009

This is beyond my knowledge on how these shortcuts can be set in the
build environment, but it sounds like there needs to be a system check
at compile time and different keyboard shortcuts should be set based
on the OS. I think someone said this was not possible. Is that correct?

John

On Aug 21, 2009, at 2:48 AM, Milena Nowotarska wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Installed Daphnis from osgeo4w... what my eyes can see... no more
> one-finger-shortcuts? I liked them :)
> I think most users did. Unfortunatelly the new ones doesn't go well on
> windows...
>
> 2009/8/18 John C. Tull <john.tull at wildnevada.org>:

>>> Turning off modifiers would be hard to implement while the
>>> shortcuts are
>>> configurable... Rather something like the mentioned profiles - it
>>> sounds
>>> best