AW: [Qgis-user] qgis crashes

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Mon Aug 24 03:07:17 PDT 2009

Hi Paolo

do you know from which version/revision this starts?
We noticed something similar and weren't able to reproduce it for a ticket. I suspected something about the legend or the saved legend styles. Once I had a hint of qgslegend.cpp and a mouse release event in the gdb, but unfortunately I didn't save it and since then I wasn't able to reproduce it.

We'll keep it on our watchlist, but if anyone has a hint or something similar happening it would be cool to have it reported on the list. Let's hunt this bugs :-)

regards
Cédric

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Cédric Möri