[Qgis-user] manage R behaviour

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:10:29 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Does any of the text show up after you load a layer via Ctrl-L or anything
like that?
What about if you try to save a graphic (this should export a command to the
manageR console)?

Based on the versions of the various software required, I can't see why this
isn't working.
It must be a Windows thing, but unfortunately, I don't have access to a
Windows machine at the moment.

Cheers,

Carson

--