R: Re: [Qgis-user] manage R behaviour

alessandro.sarretta at inwind.it alessandro.sarretta at inwind.it
Wed Aug 26 02:52:53 PDT 2009

Hi Carson,

I tried with a simple point layer called "SAMA". Data are loaded correctly, but if I try to use "ls()" or "names(SAMA)" I have no results...

If I instead do plot(SAMA$X) I obtain correctly the plot.

So data are loaded, it seems a problem with the "print" output on the manageR console....

Tell me if I can test something...

thanks

Ale
----Messaggio originale---- Da: carson.farmer at gmail.com Data: 26/08/2009 11.10 A: "Alessandro Sarretta"<alessandro.sarretta at inwind.it> Cc: <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> Ogg: Re: [Qgis-user] manage R behaviour  Hi guys,Does any of the text show up after you load a layer via Ctrl-L or anything like that?What about if you try to save a graphic (this should export a command to the manageR console)?Based on the versions of the various software required, I can't see why this isn't working. It must be a Windows thing, but unfortunately, I don't have access to a Windows machine at the moment.Cheers,Carson