[Qgis-user] Re: PostGIS Manager Error FileName: None - Problem identified

Bernhard Ströbl Bernhard.Stroebl at jena.de
Fri Aug 28 03:15:43 PDT 2009

Ok,

I have identified the problem myself by looking in the source code:
shp2pgsql is assumed to be available on the system. So you need to
install either Postgres/PostGIS on every client or just shp2pgsql. Would
be nice to improve the error message.
Anyway, let me strengthen here that I do really like PostGIS Manager's
approach - just the tools most users need and no fancy stuff.

have a sunny weekend

Benno

________ Information from NOD32 ________
http://www.nod32.com