[Qgis-user] Spam

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Aug 31 01:22:12 PDT 2009

Hi Brian,

On Sat, 29. Aug 2009 at 19:11:34 -0500, Brian J. Torreano wrote:
> Has anyone else been getting spam from the QGis list?  I have only given this
> email address to the list and have been getting spam lately from it.

There's a public archive of the list (actually there are more).  As you can see
there isn't any spam, but as you can also see the email addresses there.  Maybe
that's how they got yours.

Bottom line: nowadays email is unusable without a decent spam filter :(

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden