[Qgis-user] QGIS Image Clipper Plugin Available

Bob Bruce Bob.Bruce at pobox.com
Mon Aug 31 06:26:38 PDT 2009

Giovanni:
                 thanks for testing the image clipper and the modified
zoom-to-point. I thing that I have fixed the zoom-to-point, could you
please try that again and let me know how it works. I have edited the
icon in order to distinguish it from the previous icon.

Once I am sure that both plugins work then I will add myself to the
plugin repository list (assuming that I can edit the wiki OK)

     Bob