[Qgis-user] [QGIS 1.3] Problem with the plugin qgis2google

anthony07 anthony.bresson at sigerly.fr
Wed Dec 2 05:03:35 PST 2009

 [QGIS 1.3 .WIN XP] Problem with the plugin qgis2google
hello
I tested the plugin qgs2google without success
I am explained:my project is in the projection 27572 and my layers which I
wish to see under google too
I select my layer and launches the function “send the layer to google earth”
and there it is the drama!!!!! google earth positions on the point 0° N, 0°
E and nothing appears

what's the problem? can somebody can  help me to solve my problem
thank you

Anthony