[Qgis-user] Re: QgsVectorLayer: SQL query

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Dec 2 10:36:44 PST 2009

Hi Pietro,

Depending on your input data it's not really possible to only show
selected features. If it's not enough to just highlight the selected
features, you can use "Save Selection as Shapefile" and then re-import
this newly created file. Of course that's not the elegant way. Maybe a
database would be more suited for the purpose.

Best wishes,
Anita