[Qgis-user] QGIS1.3.0 Mimas With GRASS - Windows Installer

Mats Elfström mats.elfstrom at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 09:33:30 PST 2009

Hi Kumaran!

hank you very much!
Very well done and much appeciated.
I just tested your installation, it ran without any problem at all.
After a quick run-through, everything you would need seems to be in place.
Even the Python plug-in manager works perfectly.

After the heated debate last week, I was going to make a step-by step test
and evaluation of the other QGis Windows distros, but now I don't have to.

Thank you once again Kumaran.

Regards, Mats.E