[Qgis-user] loading a project from the command line bug

Craig Leat craig.leat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:19:29 PST 2009

Hi Ricardo,

2009/12/9 Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da <ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com>:
> Hey Craig thanks for the --help flag, it indeed states what command
> line arguments can be used. I was dumb to not try it before.
>
> Anyway, can you reproduce that when passing a .qgs as an argument, the
> map canvas behaves erroniously? And what about using the "-project"
> flag?
> I don't have an available Qgis right now to test it.

I tried loading a project with and without the --project flag and
everything seems to work correctly. Sorry, but I don't know what may
be causing the strange behaviour you are seeing. Perhaps you could try
the mailing list again and provide a link to some sample data that
demonstrates the problem?

Regards

Craig