[Qgis-user] v1.40 polygon editing in a new layer

Fred LaPlante flaplante at flos-inc.com
Sun Dec 20 07:11:48 PST 2009

Thank you. That did the trick.  Looks like the search radius needs to be
about 1 unit and I had it at 0.1.

I was able to delete a node using the 'delete' key after selection got
me a blue box. And I have been able to drag points or lines around
easily enough, but how do you insert a new node? The 'insert' key
doesn't do it.

Fred LaPlante