[Qgis-user] Projection on-the-fly with raster

Luiz Motta luizmottanet at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 07:26:54 PST 2009

QGis make projection on-the-fly with raster or only vector layers ?

I make all steps to make on-the-fly(OTF) describe in userguide.pdf (7.2 Getting Started).

When i enable OTF in project setting the raster layer hide.

I can confirm the extend image in OTF is correct, because, the tool zoom to layer extend running OK, for this, i used the vector layer with same extend image.

Information about my project/data
1) Versin QGis:0.11-Metis
Code revision 8815

2) Projections2.1) Raster Layer:QGIS SRSID: 2435PostGIS SRID: 29190+proj=utm +zone=20 +south +ellps=aust_SA +units=m +no_defs2.2) Qgis project:QGIS SRSID: 3344PostGIS SRID: 4326+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs

3) Format Raster Layer: GEOTIF