[Qgis-user] S57 map files

Florian El Ahdab felahdab at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:25:05 PST 2009

Thank you to both of you for your very valuable inputs.

I've browsed the ogrprovider code and found how to implement your proposal.
Although I still haven't modified anything, I've made a few tries that seem
encouraging.

Martin: I am hoping to reach an acceptable solution for opening S57 layers
on demand soon. I will also have to set up svn to produce the actual patch
appropriately.

Chris: The S52 implementation will obviously be the next step. Thank you for
all this information (I had no idea the S52 was actually already coded
somewhere... That's good news!)

See you soon.
Florian