[Qgis-user] PostGIS manager v0.5

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Wed Jul 8 23:02:56 PDT 2009

Hello Martin:

A few more points you might take into consideration:
1- The "VACUUM ANALYZE" warning appears also for views. That's probably
unnecessary.
2- To get the plugin working on windows, the psycopg2 library must be
installed. That's available when using the OSGeo4W installer, thru the
"Advanced" option. It's worth mentioning this (somewhere...).
3- Is it possible to  maintain the state of the Table of Contents list
of schemas and tables from session to session? It's a minor point, but
with a long list of tables, this might add a bit to usability.

On the whole, this plugin is a substantial boost for QGIS-PostGIS setups.
Thanks,
Micha