[Qgis-user] qgis and saga (future) integration hypothesis

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:23:53 PDT 2009

This sounds like music to my ears!
I think that the start point could be just
using the python console in QGIS, as
SAGA commands can be run through python,
although the saga-python page is now empty:
http://saga-gis.wiki.sourceforge.net/Executing+SAGA+Modules+with+the+Python+Interface+

Perhaps we could contact the authors (http://www.saga-gis.org/en/index.html)

This is interesting to see saga capabilities:
http://spatial-analyst.net/wiki/index.php?title=Analysis_of_DEMs_in_R%2BILWIS/SAGA

Agus