[Qgis-user] to Mac OSX users

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jul 15 07:07:12 PDT 2009

I missed these because I don't check Trac tickets...  It would be
helpful if they were posted to the dev list (like GRASS does) or there
was a new ticket list (like the commit list).

On Jul 15, 2009, at 5:56 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Giovanni Manghi ha scritto:
>> This is the list of tickets that have OsX as platform.
>>
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&platform=OS+X&order=priority
>
> Also other bugs concern OSX, eg:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1170

I bundle the 'official' CLI gpsbabel binary in my Qgis.  I used to
build my own because there was no official build.  It's unclear if
they include libusb in their build.  I've had mixed luck in the past
getting it to work.

> https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1406

Well, for my distribution, I can bundle psycopg2.  But this doesn't
make it standard.  I like the qtsql idea, since that's something
easily bundled along with the rest of Qt.