[Qgis-user] Plugin.xml troubles

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Jun 16 10:25:38 PDT 2009

I plopped mine in the htdocs dir of OSGEO4W and it worked....

After you log out of SourceForge or leave the project page for a length of time the direct download links are forwarded to their HTML interface instead of a direct download.

I am not sure if there is a way around this or not. I think it is to drive advertsiing.

Might be able to drop them in a common HTDOCS directory on SF to try that.

Cheers