E: [Qgis-user] [Fwd: Problem at starting QGIS and, atuninstallingthrough osgeo4w-setup]

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Wed Mar 4 01:15:17 PST 2009

Gavin,

But then, this is not an unattended install any more, you still require
an internet connection. In order to avoid
confusion, I prefer my students to follow directions assuming they
have a live connection to internet during the whole process.
We've had only 1 failure out of more than 30. Unfortunately, still
have found no way to solve it.
Thanks for keeping us posted on your experiences with osgeo4w installations.

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster