[Qgis-user] outline style - fill style

Matt Rosales m.rosales.geo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:46:10 PST 2009

I have also added my own symbols to the SVG directory- but not lines, I'll
try and get back to you.

Speaking of user-made symbols; I have made a variety of USGS- standard
geology symbol SVGs that I would like to share... does qGIS have a
user-symbol repository online? This may be a useful way for people to
contribute to the project.

Cheers,
Matt

m.rosales.geo at gmail.com