[Qgis-user] Win binry w/o osgeo4w ?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Mar 4 14:15:27 PST 2009

Alex Mandel wrote:
> Marco Pasetti wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Our win packer seems to have reverted to Real Life (TM) and until we find
>>> substitute I am afraid the work around will be needed.
>> Hehe... things are even harder in the Real Life :)
>> I'm really afraid about that, but I'm actually "suffocated" by the
>> laboratory needs (aka: deadlines to respect to not losing funds...).
>> Next week I'll be in Austria for a convention, then, when I'll be back, I'll
>> ask my pricipal to give me some days off (maybe "quite-off" or
>> "less-suffocated") to let me complete some unfinished tasks in my long To-Do
>> list (you're not the ones...); I really hope this could happen soon...
>> Regards,
>>
>> Marco Pasetti
>>

> Marco,
>
> Is your installer script online somewhere, so that some of us could try
> updating it possibly with the OSGeo4w binaries?

Alex I believe its under ms-windows in the source tree, but I dont know
how current it is. If you manage to build it from osgeo4w sources please
let me know so we can make it more widely available!

Thanks

surrounding you issue will be shared with all.

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net