[Qgis-user] Symbology/Graduated color

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:03:16 PDT 2009

Same question frrom me. I add: it would be good to have the
possibility to set a simble property common to all the classes. I.e.,
set the symbol dimension for all the classes.

giovanni

PS: it's strange. I remembers that on Linux I could multiple select
the classes, while it doesn't work on the Windows version. Am I wrong?
I don't have my Ubuntu to verify it...