[Qgis-user] rephrased;. import 3D line into a shapefile?

mtnbiketrail at zzz.com mtnbiketrail at zzz.com
Wed Mar 18 11:46:00 PDT 2009

Okay, let me rephrase the question. I did look at ogr2ogr, csv file
import. I have a 3D line, but only the beginning vertex has x,y,z. The
line is a survey of a cave, so only the entrance has a latitude,
longitude, and z coordinate. The rest are relative to the control point.
Any suggestions on how to import that?
Tom