[Qgis-user] Projection not recognised EPSG:31259

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:19:18 PDT 2009

Hi!

You mean there's no rely to any .prj file i'll get anywhere?
I mean - I understand that I should controll in every step i do if the
results are ok or not .. but .. at least I thought (beside of
controlling afterwards) that a projection should at least be recognised
at what it is..
And that seems not to be the case allthough it is definitely an EPSG
31259 ..
So which program has a wrong database or where does this translation
failure happen?

regards
Werner