[Qgis-user] question on Ftools - polygon centroids

Fafner fredda.hallgren at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:39:42 PDT 2009

No errors so far while testing 0.5.8! Big thanx for the fast fix!

best / Fafner

I will upload this fix to my repository tonight, and you should be able
to run the centroids tool on pretty much any projection...

Please test (should be version 0.5.8) and let me know if this problem is
fixed.

Cheers,

Carson

--