[Qgis-user] new manageR

Jeremy Garniaux j.garniaux at free.fr
Mon Mar 30 11:39:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

Le 30/03/2009 14:01, Carson Farmer a écrit :
> I'll upload a new version in about 10 minutes!
Thanks for the (very) fast answer !
Now I have a python error displaying when I click on the R button (no
more Numeric message). Looks like manageR can't find R :

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:/Documents and
Settings/Jeremy/.qgis//python/plugins\manageR\manageR.py", line 28, in run
     import manageRDialog
   File "C:/Documents and
Settings/Jeremy/.qgis//python/plugins\manageR\manageRDialog.py", line 6, in
     from QLayerConverter import QVectorLayerConverter,
QRasterLayerConverter
   File "C:/Documents and
Settings/Jeremy/.qgis//python/plugins\manageR\QLayerConverter.py", line
6, in
     import rpy2.robjects as robjects
   File
"C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python25\lib\site-packages\rpy2\robjects\__init__.py",
line 12, in
     import rpy2.rinterface as rinterface
   File
"C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python25\lib\site-packages\rpy2\rinterface\__init__.py", line
22, in
     "This might be because R.exe is nowhere in your Path.")
RuntimeError: Unable to determine R version from the registery.Calling
the command 'R RHOME' does not return anything.
This might be because R.exe is nowhere in your Path.

Is there a way to indicate the correct path ?
Jeremy