[Qgis-user] Multi-Line Labeling

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed May 6 01:48:57 PDT 2009

As a follow-up I can say, with the help from Jürgen, that the multiline
text labels now work.

You have to use \n as a separater, but it should be a real \n as a single
character, not "\\n" as two separate characters.

In my case I was able to correct the data with the PostgreSQL replace()
command.

Andreas

On Tue, May 5, 2009 4:27 pm, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For my waste-water project I would need multi-line labeling. In the labels
> dialogue, there is a checkbox for "Multiline Labels" - but I don't know
> how they work.
>
> In my data I have \n as linebreaks.
>
> Is there anyone who can explain how multiline labels work?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> Andreas Neumann